The Coeur d'Alene Downtown Association will support your business.
Founded in 1990, by the City of Coeur d'Alene and active property owners, the Downtown BID coordinates marketing and operations programming to strengthen the entire 22 square block downtown Coeur d'Alene district.
BID programs include:
- Marketing programs to drive awareness and usage of Downtown Coeur d'Alene including this website at www.cdadowntown.com
- Market research
- Maintenance and service operations
- Provides downtown business community voice in City government
- Special events and promotions to create traffic in Downtown
- An extensive communications network