Downtown Coeur d'Alene Oktoberfest
September 18: 4pm – 8pm
September 19: Noon – 4pm & 4pm – 8pm
Travel through Downtown Coeur d’Alene and sample crisp Oktoberfest style beers and ciders in participating downtown businesses September 18 – 19! On your journey you will find over 20 different options to indulge in! In between brew sampling, fill up on German food from special Oktoberfest menus at one of downtown’s restaurants!
Tickets: Oktoberfest tickets are $25*. Ticket is good for one session time which is selected at time of purchase. Ticket includes commemorative pint glass and 8 (4 oz) tastings. Extra tasting bundles (4 extra tastings for $5) may be added at the time of ticket purchase. There will not be any day of ticket sales of any kind. Tickets are extremely limited, so purchase while available!
Check-In: Will take place in the parking lot of the Coeur d’Alene Visitor Center at 105 N. 1st Street. You may check-in one hour before or after your session start time. (Ex: If you purchase a ticket for Saturday for the 4 pm – 8 pm session, you may check-in as early as 3 pm and as late as 5 pm. Serving will begin at the start of your session time.
- All event staff, volunteers and host site staff members will be wearing facial coverings.
- Gloves will be worn by volunteers at check-in to distribute glassware to event goer.
- Glassware will be passed between servers and event goers using a transport container that is sanitized between each use.
- Large gatherings will not be permitted inside the businesses and event goers may be asked to wait outside the until space becomes available.
- Event goers will be required to wear face coverings in between tastings when social distancing can’t be maintained.
While many have come to know and love Downtown Coeur d’Alene’s two-day Oktoberfest bash, it will look different this year due to COVID-19. Although, there will not be any central festival gathering areas, we are excited to still bring you great beer while supporting the local downtown businesses. The Coeur d’Alene Downtown Association appreciates your support, all funds raised go to improvements and maintenance of the downtown corridor.
All Things Irish
Mountain Madness Soap Co.
Gelato by the Lake
Christmas at the Lake
Migliore Olive Oil
Art Spirit Gallery
Saturday 8:00 am
Take a scenic bike ride around Lake Coeur d’Alene, routes available for all ages and skill levels! Racers will receive an Oktoberfest ticket with their registration! Oktoberfest/Fondo Packages available for purchase at cdagranfondo.com.